Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5/04/09

I have been doing though a lot of experimenting the last several days. I had strange symptoms my third day on phase 1 - they went away when I ate grapefruit on day 4, so I decided to move to phase 1.5 and add some low-glycemic fruit, sprouted grains, etc. to my diet.

Breakfast: falafel balls

Lunch: salad (5 oz. spring mix, 1 large avocado, dill-flavored seed cheese and dressing made of avocado, water, lemon juice, salt & pepper)
1 c. blueberries (thawed) in a bowl with 1 cup almond milk

Snack: another bowl of blueberries & almond milk

Snack: 1 large avocado, sliced & sprinkled with sea salt & cayenne (I used up the Mexican seasoning)

Dinner: salad (5 oz. spring mix, 12 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 of a red bell pepper, 1 large avocado, alfalfa sprouts, olive oil, lemon juice, salt black pepper) YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment